Greenfield Mining Project
A Copper Mine was looking at power generation alternatives between a grid tied vs an off-grid power solution.
A prefeasibility study was completed to ascertain if a solar, battery and diesel hybrid solution would be cost effect at a greenfield mine site.
A solar, battery and diesel power solution was considered the most reliable and cost effective for the copper mine project.
~30% cost saving by implementing a hybrid off-grid power solution.
Ready to find out more?
- The benefits of a lean & clean mining industry: A conversation with Adam Gangemi from Super Smart Energy
- Copper miner saves US$2,690,000 a year at no additional cost to the business
- The Digital Transformation has Arrived!
- 4 Ways to Reduce your Diesel Spend
- Will Renewable Energy be the go to Power source for Mining